Sunday, November 17, 2013

Some stuff I made. For sale if you're interested.

On a budget? (yeah I am too).

or

Contact me if you're interested in something below.
Like I've told people before, I don't take good enough care of myself,
which is good if you buy something
because it will be worth more after I'm dead.



Umbrella Girl sculpture (up to 5 will be made) signed
sold out


Cocktail Swords-person sculpture(up to 5 made) signed
sold out




Curiously Strong Madonna and Child sculpture
$235 including delivery in U.S.
Helps fight demonic breath.



Minimalist Bird 
(bottom paint swatch says- "Sunday Times")
$225 with delivery in U.S. 



Prints of past Bent Objects images
Have a Bent Objects image you would like a print of? 
Get in touch. I'll sell most all of my images for $100 for an 8x10, $150 for 11x14.
$20 shipping for however many.
Will not take orders after November 25.



5 O'Clock Circus
My first mobile in many years.   :)
$450 including delivery in U.S. 

Probably not good around cats!